The team behind Hotel Sunnyside asked me to craft an identity for their exciting new venture in Newquay - Number Five Coffeehouse. This was a dream come true as not only are they a great client, but I love coffee! The whole process was very rewarding as they were completely on board with all of my suggestions and the final solution is one I'm very proud of. The roles I undertook included:
- Designing a new website that would work across all smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- Creating a new logo that would represent the ethos of the coffeeshop and help it stand out from the competition.
- Develop the brand guidelines of his new identity: Colours, typography and layouts of all promotional material.
- Stationary design: Business Cards, letterheads, flyers and loyalty cards.
- Brand his online presence via Facebook & Twitter headers and logos.
- Menu design.
- Creating wall mural and window stickers.