A series of designs inspired by my favourite movies.
Fictional Businesses from film and TV.
Football Cliche Novels
As a football fan I've always struggled with my love/hate relationship with the infamous 'Football Cliché'. It struck me that they would make great headlines for trashy movies and pulp fiction novels, so I set about creating them as just that. I'm currently looking into commissioning an illustrator to do some more that will be available to purchase. If you'd like to be notified when they will be finished, please sign up.
Football Wrapping Paper
A selection of wallpaper patterns inspired by football shirts.
Dominic Delaney, one of the most seasoned production executives in the UK film industry, with over twenty years experience of production across commercials, features and digital content approached me to come up with the branding for his new specialist content agency. I handled the project from start to finish, designing and overseeing everything including coming up with the 'Twelfth Man' name for the agency.
My responsibilities included:
- Brainstorming the Agency name.
- The designing, building and hosting of a website that works across desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
- Creation of the logo
- Company typography, colourscheme and print guidelines.
- Promotional brochures
- Stationary: Business Cards, Letterheads and comp slips
- Email design & Marketing - Creation of emails and the content management.
- Designs for promotional material including mugs, shirts, bags and notebooks.
- Signage design.